ALM-2010 FULL AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL PACKAGING MACHINE:
Horizontal Packaging Machine is designed to package single or multi-unit products on a horizontal system. ALM-2010 Horizontal packaging machine can be used for packaging in the food industry, cosmetics and cleaning industry, automotive industry, medical products, electric materials, furniture accessories, PVC pen systems, white goods, toys, gifts, etc. products.ALM-2010 Horizontal packaging machine can operate with cellophane, paralyzed, polypropylene and aluminum laminated packaging materials in the hot bonding system. In the cold bonding system, all packaging materials complying with cold bonding can be worked on.It is possible that all setting functions can be accessed via the touch screen on the front panel of the ALM-2010 horizontal packaging machine. Heat settings, photocell settings, package cutting length, number of productions per minute, number of packaged products, features such as stopping for the number of the products which are desired to be packaged can be viewed from the screen and necessary adjustments can be made.The machine is designed to operate compatibly with all kinds of date coding devices. All surfaces which are contacted by the product to be packaged and the whole body are all coated with 304 quality stainless sheets. Machine is under warranty for 1 year.
-Packaging capacity: 20-150 packages/minute.
-Package width: Min.15 mm – Max.160 mm.
-Package length: Min.30 mm — Max.400 mm.
-Package height: Min. 2 mm –Max.65 mm.
-Machine width: 1000 mm.
-Machine length: 3700 mm (with 2000mm standard conveyor).
-Machine height: 1600 mm.
-Weight: 750 kg.
– All devices used in the system comply with the international standards.
– PLC control system.
– 5.7 inch Color touch screen.
– 0.80 kw Servo engine and driver.
– Optic reader color photocell.
– 0.75 kw Elec. Engine and Driver.
– 2×700 watt jaw resistances.
– 2×400 watt disc resistances.
– Total power 4 kw.
– Products are placed onto the transport conveyor by manual feeding
– Transport conveyors leave the product into the packaging paper.
– Packaging work ends with the bottom-front-rear bonding and cutting work.
– Ball bearing reel system providing excellent coil running.
– Brake system, hardness of which is ensured with spring pressure.
– Pipe system keeping the coil in the center.