Have you experienced electrical defects in your home? Do you have a construction defect that needs to be resolved? Contact Kasdan Simonds Weber & Vaughan today! We are a construction defect plaintiff litigation law firm located in California and Arizona. We are here to help you!
About Electrical Defects
Electrical defects can present life safety issues and can substantially increase exposure to voltage and ungrounded conditions without properly functioning circuit breakers or ground fault interrupts (GFI). Electrical defect issues include:
• Improper selection and installation of outlets
• Improper weather protection of exterior fixtures
• Improper grounding of electrical fixtures
• Improper installation of aluminum wiring
• Improper labeling of panel directories
These problems can result in a weakened wall structure and other deficiencies.
Contact us today and let us help you.
Kasdan Simonds Weber & Vaughan LLP | Construction Defect Attorneys
19900 MacArthur Blvd., #850
Irvine CA 92612
Kenneth S. Kasdan, Esq. – Senior & Managing Partner
Copyright © 2012 Kasdan Simonds Weber & Vaughan LLP