Job Duties and Tasks for: “Electrician”
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Cork Electrician, Cork electrician jobs, Cork electricians, Cork electrical engineering jobs, Cork electrical contractors, Cork electrical engineer, Cork electrical contractor, Cork apprentice electrician, Cork local electricians, Cork master electrician, licensed electrician Cork, industrial electrician Cork, electricians jobs Cork, electrician jobs Ireland, residential electrician Cork, master electricians Cork, certified electrician Cork, local electrician Cork, 24 hour electrician Cork, electrician Dublin, electrician jobs Dublin