Job Duties and Tasks for: “Electrician”
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Dublin 13 Electrician, Dublin 13 electrician jobs, Dublin 13 electricians, Dublin 13 electrical engineering jobs, Dublin 13 electrical contractors, Dublin 13 electrical engineer, Dublin 13 electrical contractor, Dublin 13 apprentice electrician, Dublin 13 local electricians, Dublin 13 master electrician, licensed electrician Dublin 13, industrial electrician Dublin 13, electricians jobs Dublin 13, electrician jobs Ireland, residential electrician Dublin 13, master electricians Dublin 13, certified electrician Dublin 13, local electrician Dublin 13, 24 hour electrician Dublin 13, electrician Dublin, electrician jobs Dublin