Job Duties and Tasks for: “Electrician”
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Dublin 5 Electrician, Dublin 5 electrician jobs, Dublin 5 electricians, Dublin 5 electrical engineering jobs, Dublin 5 electrical contractors, Dublin 5 electrical engineer, Dublin 5 electrical contractor, Dublin 5 apprentice electrician, Dublin 5 local electricians, Dublin 5 master electrician, licensed electrician Dublin 5, industrial electrician Dublin 5, electricians jobs Dublin 5, electrician jobs Ireland, residential electrician Dublin 5, master electricians Dublin 5, certified electrician Dublin 5, local electrician Dublin 5, 24 hour electrician Dublin 5, electrician Dublin, electrician jobs Dublin