Language: Hindi, Topics Covered:
– Theories of Attitude formation: (1) Classical/Pavlov conditioning (2) Instrumental / Operant learning (2) Observational learning
– Role of Social influence, peer-pressure in shaping behavior of a person.
– Milgram experiment: Conformity, Compliance, Obedience
– Utility of Attitude study in IEC, Mass campaign and advertisement
– Behavioral studies: dissonance theory, learning theory, ELM
Faculty Name: Kavan Limbasiya (AIR-198, CSE-2014, IRS-IT)
Powerpoint available at
Exam-Utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil service exam, Mains General Studies paper 4, and other State services exams with ethics, Integrity and aptitude in their syllabus.