Eaton Cutler-Hammer XTOB Series IEC Thermal Overload Relay on Galco TV. Buy the item featured in this video at 800-337-1720 or visit:
Eaton’s XT brings IEC Power Control to a whole new level. The XT IEC series includes non-reversing and reversing contactors and starters as well as overload relays and accessories. Enclosed control options include metallic and non metallic enclosures with circuit breakers, and North American or European fuses. Save space and engineering design time with XT IEC series overload relays.
XT Series Features:
– Electronic coil controller allows contactors to reduce power consumption and generate less heat, resulting in lower cooling requirements, the ability to mount more contactors/starters per cabinet, and an extended life on pilot devices that carry control signals.
– AC and DC devices with the same dimensions achieved with an electronically controlled coil system allow for space savings and reduced engineering design time.
Integrated suppressors in DC controlled contactors offers reductions in total logistics and inventory costs by limiting the number of products ordered and stocked.
– Wiring is not required, therefore increasing installation and maintenance efficiency.
– Expanded range of DC coil control voltages, allows reliable operation through fluctuations in control voltages.
– Twin terminals with separate sockets in contactors up to 400A offer installation and application flexibility when using different size wires. The improved integrity of the connections reduces cabling faults.
To find more XT Series Overload Relays visit:
For the full line of Eaton Cutler-Hammer products visit:
Galco is a Factory Authorized Stocking Distributor for Over 150 Brands of Industrial Electrical & Electronic Automation, Controls and Component Products; On-Site and Send-In Repair Services for Industrial Control & Automation Products for Over 2,000 Brands; Engineered Systems Integration, Retrofits & Upgrades for Variable Speed Drives, CNC, PLC Systems, Dynamometers & Test Stand Applications. Visit us online at or call us at 800-337-1720.
With respect to the usage, installation or assembly of any products described in this video, Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation, encourages you to follow the requirements and/or guidelines of: i) the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Public Law 91-596, as amended, and all laws, rules and regulations implemented in relation thereto; ii) the National Electric Code®; and iii) NFPA 70E®. Any installation, assembly or work described in this video should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
GTV, Galco, galco.com, Galco Industrial Electronics, and Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc. are registered and/or pending registered trademarks under the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, assumed names, registered domain names, and/or trade names of Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation.