These KNIPEX VDE multifunctional installation pliers will grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules).
These pliers feature the basic functions of the four other tools which are essential for electrical installation: snipe nose side-cutting pliers, wire strippers and crimping pliers for end sleeves (ferrules) and cable shears. This four-fold functionality in one pair of pliers is ideal for construction and industrial electricians who often have to travel around from one jobsite to another.
These pliers offer 6 functions in one pair of pliers:
1. Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them.
2. Serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material.
3. Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes.
4. Stripping holes for conductors of 0.7 – 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm².
5. Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 0.5 – 2.5 mm².
6. Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm.