The Marechal PN industrial plug and socket offer similar benefits to decontactors. The Marechal plugs & sockets are automatically watertight with dual voltage, resistance to corrosion and reliability of the connection thanks to Marechals butt-contact technology. In addition, it is very compact.
Operating the Marechal PN Plug & Socket:
To connect the plug: align the red dots on the plug and the socket-outlet, then
turn the plug anticlockwise to connect.
To remove the plug: turn the plug clockwise and withdraw.
Marechal PN plugs and socket-outlets comply with:
• IEC EN 60309-1 European and International standard (plugs and socket-outlets for
• The European Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE,
• The French NF C 15-100 standard,
• The French decree dated 20 December 2011 pertaining to the wiring and operating
conditions of movable electrical apparatuses,
• The decrees relating to workers protection in Belgium, Spain and Italy,
• The requirements of IEC 60529 international standard
• The UL 1682 (USA) and CSA C22.2 N° 182.1-07 (Canada) standards for plugs and socketoutlets.
Also certified by VERITAS LCIE, UL, AS, GOST and cCSAus (French, American,
Australian, Russian and Canadian inspection laboratories).